Build a virtual environment useful for the growth of your contacts
Involve your customers online thanks to a virtual fair: take advantage of our virtual environment and customize the stands of exhibitors, show quality content, interact with our chat tools and perform easy and safe online transactions.
Optimize your registrations at your virtual fair with an impressive landing page!
• Excite your audience by anticipating what will await them during the virtual fair: do it with an attractive and personalized landing page.
• Effective registration form: customize the fields in the registration form to acquire the data necessary to qualify the leads and retain them after the event.
Graphically professional virtual environment
Hyper Smarter’s virtual fairs are easy to navigate and recreate the feeling of a physical event to show products and services. They don’t require the installation of any software, they are compatible with mobile devices and suitable for all modern browsers.
Graphics and branding
We customize your virtual fair through our team of graphic designers and event managers: we will model your virtual stands and halls for you in line with your brand values and your objectives to make your users’ browsing experience even more unique.
Unique and engaging content: share them!
• Offer a rich range of digital content such as videos, product photos, discount coupons and presentations to help attendees learn about your offers.
• Allow attendees to save and download any content on their device so that they can enjoy it later.
Cart and e-commerce flows
• Enhance the virtual experience of your virtual fair by allowing visitors to save your items in a shopping cart.
• Earn money during your virtual fair with your e-commerce and retain them by offering discounts and promotions.
Understand your buyers: involve the participants with wishlists!
Make a potential shopping cart and wishlists available to your potential buyers, creating a user-friendly experience for them and understanding which products are among the most desired. The products saved in the wishlists help you understand the intentions of the buyers and allow you to start targeted marketing campaigns after the virtual event.
Chat interaction: answer visitors' questions
• Improve conversions by interacting with potential customers with an integrated chat system.
• Increase participants’ conversions and satisfaction by allowing your exhibitors to engage visitors using text, audio and video chats.
• Interact with multiple visitors in a group chat room: answer doubts and frequently asked questions to reduce repetitions.
Present your product with a live webinar
Allow exhibitors to host webinars during your online virtual fair to convey the benefits of products to connected attendees. You can also share your presentation in real time, introducing topics through slides and charts.
Measure the success of the event with detailed reports
Measure the ROI of your event: Which type of product was purchased the most? Which virtual stand was the most popular? What content generated the most involvement? We answer these and other questions with our downloadable statistical reports.
Customer support always by your side
• We provide a complete service: organization of virtual events, design, customizations, content uploads and more
• A helpdesk by phone and by email
• Delivery time of your virtual fair 15 days
Which technology do I need to run a virtual fair?
Hyper Smarter runs on the cloud without the need of any software installation to access the virtual fair. All you need is a standard web browser and a stable internet connection.
How many visitors and exhibitors can a Virtual Fair host?
Our virtual fair can have an unlimited number of stands for exhibitors and can support thousands of visitors at any time.
How can you monetize the event’s participation?
Exhibitors may be charged for the costs of creating virtual spaces for the stands and branding present throughout the virtual exhibition area. It is also possible to charge participants an entrance fee by asking them to buy an online ticket or pay a participation fee during access procedures.
What types of tools are available for lead generation and qualification?
Lead management is as important as the event itself. Hyper Smarter has several ways to help you obtain, track and optimize leads. You can use automatic lead counting and use tracking to understand from which channel they come from. It is also possible to export files with information regarding surveys, event registrations or visits to certain virtual stands: all this information can be used to carry out targeted marketing actions.